Justin Amash and the Clubhouse Revolution
Have you ever talked with a former member of Congress in a casual conversation about politics and liberty? Well, if you are one of the lucky ones to be on Clubhouse then you are in an elite class.
Members of the Liberty movement have made their way over to the new social media app that allows conversations to happen live about any topic you want. There are groups that you can join and jump in on a zoom like discussion with no video and engage in ideas.
Former Congressman Justin Amash has been extremely active in promoting Libertarianism and Liberty on Clubhouse and dialoguing with ordinary people looking to change the nature of American politics.
Clubhouse was designed to be a space for authentic conversation and expression—where people can have fun, learn, make meaningful connections, and share rich experiences with others around the world. Below are a few guiding principles that we believe are important.
- Be yourself. The authenticity of Clubhouse begins with the people.
- Be respectful. This applies to every person, at all times.
- Be inclusive. Tolerate, welcome, and consider diverse people and perspectives.
- Build empathy and understanding. Engage in debates that are in good faith.
- Foster meaningful and genuine connections. This is what Clubhouse is all about.
How can members of the Liberty movement connect and plan the future? It could be in person in some banquet hall, but in our digital age, there are other avenues to take like Clubhouse. The ability to capture a large audience at the click of a button is key in revolutionizing in changing the hearts and minds of disbelievers. If you are not on Clubhouse yet then what are you waiting for? Download the app and join the conversation to change this country!