In typical Washington fashion we have a President championing a bill that he pushed through Congress claiming it to be the necessary tool to fight a health and financial pandemic.
Also in typical Washington fashion we have a bill that is supposed to be centered around helping the American people that is packed full of handouts/pork for special interest.
- $1.5 million for the Seaway International Bridge between Massena, New York, and Canada
- $100 million toward construction of an underground rail line linking House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s San Francisco district and Silicon Valley.
- National Endowment for the Arts. $135 million dollar bonus
- $50 million in political kickbacks for groups like Planned Parenthood
- $10 billion of foreign assistance
We entrust our government leaders too much to do the right thing and on every occasion they fail miserably. Biden is no exception as he balloons the national debt and pinches the pockets of future generations.